Building Your Plan
After you have determined your needs, the next step in your investment strategy is building an investment plan. This involves choosing the specific investments that will help you best achieve your desired goals.
A variety of investment types, including stocks and bonds, life insurance and annuities, all have a place in your overall plan. It's important to understand these options and how they can help you achieve success.
Before selecting the best mix of investments for your portfolio, you should consider several factors as you develop your overall investment strategy:
- The length of time you plan to invest your funds
- The availability of emergency cash
- Your preferred risk level for investment choices
- Your past experience investing in different financial options
- Your current federal income tax rate
The plan you develop, either on your own or with your Money Concepts Client Advisor, should provide the flexibility to meet your current goals and adapt to future changes.